Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obb files getting deleted

(Topic created on: 15-10-2019 06:50 AM)
Devanand1
First Poster
Options

Hello i am using s9plus with latest andriod update and security patch and for no reason all my OBB files are getting deleted . It was deleted yesterday for fourth time in this month . And  i am not using any third party cleaning apps or anything i am just using my phone playing games watching movies and every other normal person does. Is this a bug,virus, or what??

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
DannyT
Options

Hi there, @Devanand1.

How do you know these files are being deleted? Does it pop up with an error message? These files are usually hidden, so it should be hard for other apps to delete them.

Have you ever downloaded any apps, not from the Play Store or the Galaxy Store?

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
saika
First Poster
Options

Same thing here its been months since i got the issue, im just enduring it for quite a while and being patience waiting for an update to cover this thing up. all of my game files always getting deleted and all of my games came from the playstore btw.

0 Likes
CutieziLoli
First Poster
Options

My galaxy a30 have the same problem. I HATE THIS, all my progress in cytus ii has been deleted 3 Times, because when you Start the game without the obb files , cytus rewrite your game data and deletes everything. I report this one time, and now it's happening again

0 Likes
JeSee
First Poster
Options

still having the same issue here too..

0 Likes