Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not working after recent update.

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 09:37 PM)
Simon1959
Journeyman
Options
Yesterday my Samsung S9 updated itself. Since then people ringing me can't hear me. But, if I ring them they can. Anyone else had same or similar. Oh I am.in the UK.
Thanks
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Bronzepixel525
Journeyman
Options

Hi just to let you know a backup/restore and factory reset has sorted it ..pain in the ass doing it but its worked 😊

samson99
Pathfinder
Options
Good to know
you've sorted it out
0 Likes
Gav2
Journeyman
Options
I chat in the Samsung lounge help text told him the same problem so he sorted 1 of the company's who come out and fix your mobile on behalf of Samsung and wow he went through my mobile changed the back of it and microphone and even changed the chartering port on my s9 all in about a hour he came and done it outside my house in his van amazed how fast Samsung arranged it within 2 days and he the bloke was at my howle about 9am so didn't have to wait and get this NO CHARGE! THANKS Samsung you guys should get if I did as same problem after software update so they most likely know about the glitch
0 Likes
Simon1959
Journeyman
Options
I got a new SIM card from provider, but still no go. So I rang them and all they suggested was a factory reset. Still don't know if it has fixed it
0 Likes