Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not working after recent update.

(Topic created on: 22-11-2020 08:49 AM)
Simon1959
Journeyman
Options
Yesterday my Samsung S9 updated itself. Since then people ringing me can't hear me. But, if I ring them they can. Anyone else had same or similar. Oh I am.in the UK.
Thanks
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
samson99
Pathfinder
Options
device care in settings
should show something
too
0 Likes
Bronzepixel525
Journeyman
Options

Mine is same since update, any clues on how to fix issue?  

Simon1959
Journeyman
Options
nothing seems to work. I have done everything people have kindly suggested and still can't recieve calls. All I know is that the diagnostic tests say microphone and speaker are working correctly
0 Likes
Bronzepixel525
Journeyman
Options

I have checked microphone on voice recorder and works fine but still callers can only hear me if I call them ..I didn't put it down to update till last night when I saw these posts, i assumed i was not within a good signal but after 6 calls of people not hearing me I started to investigate   ...my phone also won't connect to my car i had noticed day before  now either which again is since update 

Simon1959
Journeyman
Options
fortunately incoming calls is the only problem. The rest seems to be ok. I am certain its the update, as it was fine until the update last Sunday
0 Likes
Simon1959
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Device Care shows absolutely nothing. It says phone working normally. Reading through several forums this seems to be a common problem following the latest update.

0 Likes
Bronzepixel525
Journeyman
Options

Do you think a further update will be released to fix this its very frustrating. I was on hold to Samsung support over an hour last night to no avail ..will try again today. 

I have found of someone calls me through what's app its fine it just normal calls but if u press loud speaker it sorts it ..temporary fix but have to do this on every call .

0 Likes
Bronzepixel525
Journeyman
Options

My device care also shows everything OK 

0 Likes
Purplicious123
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue and can't find a fix anywhere.

Very frustrating 

0 Likes
Bronzepixel525
Journeyman
Options

OK last night I spent the evening getting this sorted, after a lengthy online chat with Samsung trying removing sim testing mic etc to no avail we resorted to back up restore and factory reset ..yes sorry full reset, this has however fixed the issue so must have glitched when downloading update