Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sound S9+ after Reboot

(Topic created on: 27-02-2019 10:58 AM)
Swothra
Apprentice
Options

Hey guys,

I have a strange problem with my Galaxy S9+  Sometimes i cant get any sound from the phone after reboot.

In calls , they cant hear me. I can hear them.

I cant hear any sound from music and video from my phone while sound level at max.

No notification sound.

No sound from spotify.

But the problem is solving again by reboot. Reboot is solving and causing.

And sound level is really low after the CSB3. Its really bad now for calls, music and videos...

Device model : SM-G965F

Baseband : G965FXXU2CSB3

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Swothra.

Let's try a soft reset on the phone. This will end all processes and give the phone a fresh start. To do this, press and hold the 'Power' and 'Volume Down' buttons until the phone restarts.

Let us know if this makes any difference.

0 Likes
Swothra
Apprentice
Options

Hey @ChrisM

Thanks for your reply.

I already tried soft and hard reset. I still got it. Its happens randomly, probably somethings is wrong with sound drivers.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
If you connect a set of headphones to the device when the issue occurs, does it persist? Furthermore if you dial *#0*# into your telephone keypad when the sound cuts out and select 'Speaker', do you hear a clear jingle playing?
0 Likes
Swothra
Apprentice
Options
It's still happens. Nex time I'll try *#0*#
In case its happening just like this,
Phone going off battery 0
Reboot and charging while I sleeping :smiling-face:
At the morning, no sound from phone
0 Likes
Swothra
Apprentice
Options

Hey @AndrewL

Its happened this morning again. I cant hear any sound from the phone. ( no calling voice, no locking sound, istagram, spotify etc..... ) But while i'll try *#0*# Speaker >Its working.

0 Likes