Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No pics

(Topic created on: 23-07-2021 07:49 PM)
Kellyann1405
Student
Options
Hi guys I've just upgraded , I've got all apps and contacts back but no pictures , please help 🙃
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Kellyann1405 ,

happy to have a look at this with you. Can you provide me with more information about this? How did you back up your phone's data and where were these pictures saves (internal's phone memory, an SD cards, Cloud...)? 

Kellyann1405
Student
Options
Hi thank you , you are a star 😁 erm Samsung I think , and phone storage no sd card , sorry I am not very good at this , I tried sharing from old phone but the screen is smashed 🙃🙃
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

You are very welcome! Can we ask what device you are using? Do you have your Gallery sync with OneDrive? You can check this by heading into the phone's Gallery app> Menu (3 horizontal lines at the bottom right). 

Kellyann1405
Student
Options
Hi its a s9, I think so lol sorry I know I sound stupid
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

You don't sound stupid at all @Kellyann1405!, and I would love to help you get this sorted. Have you tried to head into the phone's Gallery> Menu (three dots top right)> Settings> Sync with Samsung Cloud (if this is off please turn the switch on)? 

0 Likes
Kellyann1405
Student
Options
Yep its turned on , do I have to restore ?
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

That's right. If you sign into the same account on both phones then it should sync the photos to both phones.

Welcome to the Community!