Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my s9+ stopped chaging

(Topic created on: 23-05-2019 02:10 PM)
GhostlyGamez
First Poster
Options
yesterday my s9+ stopped charging at night, so when I woke up it was around 37%. when I got home it was at 3% and when a tried to plug it in it didn't work. after me stupidly putting some water inside the charging port it still didn't work, but after that, while trying to charge it with the original charger it started beeping and said a message but it shut off. please help
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
@GhostlyGamez: Do you have access to another charger that you can try to see if the issue persists? If it does then I recommend visiting an authorised Samsung Support Centre where an engineer can inspect your device. To find your nearest one please check the following link, select 'Mobile Device' and enter your post code: http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

If the engineer deems the issue to be the result of physical/liquid damage then a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. For your peace of mind, any costs will be provided by the Support Centre prior to the service going ahead.
0 Likes
GhostlyGamez
First Poster
Options
the thing is that it turns on but the moisture warning is on, but when I use another charger (which is for my buds) doesn't charge it also the warning doesn't pop up
0 Likes
GhostlyGamez
First Poster
Options
okay, so I fixed the moisture problem, but it still doesn't charge
0 Likes
GhostlyGamez
First Poster
Options
never mind, it still shows the warning
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@GhostlyGamez: Sorry to hear that. Are you able to make it to a walk in location to get the phone inspected? If not, give Samsung a call on 0330 726 7864 or get in touch via email or social media, and they can arrange a courier collection for you.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/#contact
0 Likes