Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music automatically added to videos I recorded. How do I stop it.

(Topic created on: 30-09-2022 06:57 PM)
tmet1
First Poster
Options

Every new video I record is having music automatically added to it. I can't hear my own audio when I'm viewing the video myself. Even my old videos now have the song automatically play on viewing. It's happened since the last update. Is there a way to get rid of the annoying music or am I best to delete the update. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@tmet1 wrote:

Every new video I record is having music automatically added to it. I can't hear my own audio when I'm viewing the video myself. Even my old videos now have the song automatically play on viewing. It's happened since the last update. Is there a way to get rid of the annoying music or am I best to delete the update. 

You can't revoke the update.

How do you play the videos ? Could you try another app for that ?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@tmet1: If you open your Gallery app > Select a video > Tap the pencil symbol below the video > Look for the grey 'edit' symbols at the bottom (starting with a pair of scissors on the left), swipe left and tap on the musical note > BG Music > Tap the speaker symbol to the left of the slider so it mutes.
0 Likes
Needhelp2
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue and it is really upsetting as it has ruined some special older videos. Muting it doesn't restore the original sound just silences everything.

I'd like to know which app is actually adding the audio automatically? And if there is a more permanent way of stopping it?

Surely someone can help? Please

0 Likes
Napkintime
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, it ruined some of my clips. I flipping hate it. 

0 Likes
agoni
First Poster
Options

This just started happening on our Galaxy Note 9!  It is criminal!  Let us know if you find a resolve.  Samsung needs to answer to this!

0 Likes
hicks4000
First Poster
Options

I tried this and I couldn't swipe as it said. And there is no musical note. I have an S21. Then I saw the speaker symbol on the left and but it does nothing to remove the music. So frustrating! I wanted to capture the sound of a storm and I got music. Who's not so brilliant idea was this? New update to remove it please. It seems I'm not the only one upset. Please tell me how to fix this!

0 Likes
Johnmesi
First Poster
Options

Hi, Many thanks for your kind stuff, Could you please let me know what is the best solution you have found to get rid from this issue. Thanks

0 Likes
Cybermaster
First Poster
Options
Where is the option to even turn it on or where does it fetch the music from...
0 Likes
Members_411xtwf
First Poster
Options

Judging by the NO response from Samsung, my next phone will never be a Samsung. I am here because my recent recorded videos have music added to them and they play at a higher speed.

0 Likes