Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple apps crashing

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 12:47 AM)
Potatobot
Student
Options

it started a few hours ago, i opened up wattpad and it kept kicking me out, also happening with tumblr, tiktok and email ive tried clearing the app cache and data but it dosent seem to be working, ive updated the apps and re installed them, any fixes?

Go to solution
78 REPLIES 78
Lu-M
First Poster
Options

Thank you!! Fixed my problem.

0 Likes
Lynn
First Poster
Options

Thank you very much!! My apps are no longer crashing 

0 Likes
Rubster
First Poster
Options
I am.also experiencing multiple apps crashing: gumtree, amazon, gmail... Have restarted my phone a few times but that has not changed anything. I also keep getting a notification telling me to check apps using power in the background. Closed apps down but no difference. please help
0 Likes
DollyDiamond
First Poster
Options

Apps were crashing to the point I was uninstalling, tried your suggestion.  So far all appears to be back too normal. Thanks :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Legit7
First Poster
Options

I have tried ALL these steps....nothing happens. Can not EVEN update Chrome...

0 Likes
Pammy1
First Poster
Options

There is more than one webview in Plaistow.  Which one or ones do I uninstall?

0 Likes
Pammy1
First Poster
Options

I meant Playstore.

0 Likes
Pammy1
First Poster
Options

Which webview do I uninstall?   There are many.  There is also an updated webview. Or do I uninstall all of them?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Very much appreciate everyone who has both reported this and helped advise on fixes.

To keep stuff clear and coherent for you, and to better see and advise on any issues with advised fixes you guys may have, we’ll close this thread and ask you to please check out and add to this thread here:
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...

Cheers. :smiling-face:

0 Likes