I was taking motion panorama pictures with my S9 but after the last update I am unable to do it, I can take a regular panorama picture but not with motion and the option is not there anymore, do you have any fix for this issue?
As far as I know this option is also not available on the S10. I searched for alternatives, but I did not find an app which can convert panoramic pics to video. If someone does know an app, please let me and the others here know!
Solution by downgrading Operating System or use S7.
1. Copy all files you want to convert to video to an SD card using Samsung's 'My Files' file manager/explorer app. Make sure there's enough capacity on your SD card.
2. Insert the SD card into your S7 that has the old software or hasn't had it's operating system updated since 2017 or 2018.
3. Open Samsung's 'Gallery' app.
3.1 Select 100 (maximum allowed) motion images that you want to convert to video.
3.2 Tap on 'share' as if you wanted to Bluetooth, email, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. these pictures.
3.3 It will give you the option of 'Share via video or images'. Please select video.
All your images will begin converting to the short 5 second videos.
4. Do not send them anywhere, instead exit and go back to 'Gallery' and you'll find those images alongside the newly created videos.
Repeat the process until all your images are converted to video.
5. Use The Samsung's 'Video' app to view all the videos only files.
Massive disappointment on my behalf, I loved this feature. It kinda feels like when they removed "Virtual Tour" from the camera on my S4 back in the day.. why is it that Samsung seems to continually remove all the good stuff that people actually use and leave behind all the rubbish? #bixbysucks
I also only now noticed this feature is missing, when I wanted to take some vacation pics. It was the best feature of the camera. It makes absolutely no sense to get rid of this feature, while they keep pushing the useless Bixby.
@campfiregirl I know right!?! I've searched through Play Store & Samsung Apps and there isn't even an aftermarket alternative 😔
... still wouldn't buy an iPhone though lol, antiquated junk..
I just took an awesome panorama in the mountains only to be disappointed when I saw the motion picture feature removed from my S10! Why would I pay $1000 for a phone that doesn't have everything I love? Bad move Samsung.