Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

microphone not working after update!

(Topic created on: 14-11-2020 09:41 AM)
LMK
Pioneer
Options
When i get calls none can hear me until I put the loudspeaker on, then I can turn it off. This is following the October update!
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
dembow
Explorer
Options
The best way to confirm that the issue is not hardware related is to try and do a restart of the phone. If the issue remains, I suggest doing a factory reset as this way you'll definitely know if there's anything faulty with your phone.
0 Likes
Sarah37
Apprentice
Options
I have the same problem I sent my phone back to my phone operator for test phone is fine think it's a fault with my ear buds that's caused me to have the problems
0 Likes
Jamie77
First Poster
Options
Same problem, I've reset, cleared chaches, restarted phone as recommend and the problem is still there, defo happened after the update, smart caller id kept stopping yesterday day so I think it's all related.😡
0 Likes
Bazza511
First Poster
Options
my s9 is the same no one can hear me on incoming calls.
0 Likes
Bazza511
First Poster
Options
its only since latest update
0 Likes
LMK
Pioneer
Options
hi all. it was defo the update. however, there was another update which I managed to download today and that seems to have resolved it. Presumably they realised they'd ballsed up!
0 Likes
Mloclam
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem since the update. (I'm on November update) until its fixed only workaround is to turn speaker phone on then off, the mic then works again, but you have to do this everytime.
0 Likes
Supa2003
First Poster
Options
Has anyone resolved this issue yet, it has happened to my phone following the first update I installed the following update and still have the issue? Works fine on handsfree and through earphone mic!
0 Likes
Carmine1978
Journeyman
Options

Dear, after some tests it seems properly working removing bixby features: vocal activation, automatic listening, use with locked smartphone and other features letting bixby automatic activation. After different incoming calls it seems properly working. Please let me know your experience.

0 Likes