Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming callers can't hear me

(Topic created on: 29-11-2020 06:05 PM)
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Following the Samsung update yesterday, any incoming callers cannot hear me. I have to call them back, then they can hear me perfectly fine. Any advice is much appreciated
116 REPLIES 116
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
I've had a Samsung update today. Just had an incoming call, they still can't hear me, until I turn loud speaker on & back off again 🤷🏼‍♀️
FrankDub
Apprentice
Options

I did a factory reset with the assistance of Samsung support. Resolved the issue. Just be sure to have your backups done.

axtommy
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I also have the same issue. Started once i updated the phone software a while back, and even after a new minor update today the issue is still there. 
That sound the person hear when they call me (befor all goes silence) while soon make them deaf. 

Samsung, time to step up and solve this. Since i have S9 its soon time to start looking for a new phone, but this dos not make me a very huge Samsung fan, so i might need to buy a Apple, Mi or something better than this...

FrankDub
Apprentice
Options

Issue resolved with factory reset.

0 Likes
axtommy
Apprentice
Options

Ok thanks!
But since this issue came from an software update, i would like to see a solution where I do not have to whipe my phone and lose settings and other things.
There must be a update fix from Samsung to solve this to their customers.

Tracey367
Apprentice
Options

That's very helpful thank you 

Tracey367
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue! Very frustrating. I swear Samsung creates 'bugs' with updates so you have to buy a new phone. I shouldn't have to factor reset my phone either. What if I lose importing things? Outrageous. 

WoolleyMobile
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same issue. Immediately after the upgrade.

Sonjecad
Apprentice
Options

I'm having this very same problem. It is frustrating to say the least. I have performed a reboot etc and nothing is changing the situation. Mine happened after an update as well.

0 Likes
Susan28
First Poster
Options

Same issue for me too! Its very frustrating, especially when my doctor and solicitor have tried calling me from private numbers! I have to hope it works when they do call back. Not great 😕