Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming callers can't hear me

(Topic created on: 29-11-2020 06:05 PM)
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Following the Samsung update yesterday, any incoming callers cannot hear me. I have to call them back, then they can hear me perfectly fine. Any advice is much appreciated
116 REPLIES 116
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
I find that if i press louder speaker on then off again, the caller can hear me, so have to do that when answering every call at the moment, until it's sorted 🤞. Not ideal, but a work around for the time being. Hope that works for you
BlueMermaidDog
First Poster
Options

I face the same issue. Callers can't hear me but if I call back then they can hear me fine. Started happening after OTA update.

Thanks for the speaker trick workaround. Samsung had completely screwed up this update.

Leadsinger1971
Apprentice
Options
Factory reset will only last temporarily, already reset mine twice in the last two weeks, then problem comes back
Tracey367
Apprentice
Options

Omg you're kidding?? And after going to all the trouble?? Wow... well done Samsung.. 

0 Likes
FrankDub
Apprentice
Options

That's a pity. Still working for me nearly a month later.

0 Likes
Delaena
First Poster
Options

Has anyone been able to solve this issue. It is driving me slowly insane. 

jorgepaulo
Apprentice
Options

I had exactly the same issue, solved following the solution in this thread

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s9-s9/incoming-callers-can-t-hear-me/m-p/2375045

0 Likes
Sonjecad
Apprentice
Options

Thanks so much for this work around. It works for me but annoyed that I've tried everything listed except the factory reset and nothing has changed. I don't want to do the factory reset as it's time consuming getting everything back on the phone. Come on Samsung. Fix this problem!

Ronald_Malta
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem and I know some colleagues with S9 who also have the same issue. And they started after an update back in November, and persisted through at least 2 more updates.

I am also seeing that when I am talking to someone and I get a new call, both calls end up hanging up. Which is rather annoying as well. Am I the only one with this second problem?

KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
I'm not that popular to get 2 calls at the same time to be honest 🤣😂. I will test it & let you know
0 Likes