Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming callers can't hear me

(Topic created on: 14-06-2021 06:26 AM)
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Following the Samsung update yesterday, any incoming callers cannot hear me. I have to call them back, then they can hear me perfectly fine. Any advice is much appreciated
116 REPLIES 116
TDCM
Apprentice
Options

As per GuitarDemon's post above, I switched to the Google dialler and made it my default app, and the problem is fixed for me.  I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and have had this issue since that update at the end of 2020 (driving me crazy in the process).

Samsung needs to fix this, can't believe I have to use the google dialler to bypass this glitch!!

TDCM
Apprentice
Options

Thanks GuitarDemon - google dialler fixed it for me too 

0 Likes
penski26028
Student
Options
I know it is very frustrating. I will look into installing Google Dialler for when I'm not receiving calls via WhatsApp
0 Likes
TDCM
Apprentice
Options

Well google dialler only fixed it for one day for me - then my Note 9 reverted back to the same problem - cannot receive incoming calls (ie it doesn't connect, people can't hear me unless I put the loud speaker on and off)

SAMSUNG PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE - ITS BEEN MONTHS!

TDCM
Apprentice
Options

Hi all

The latest software update for my Note 9 (that came through in the last 2 weeks) seems to have fixed the issue for me.  I will keep you posted if anything changes.  Hope the latest software update for the Galaxy series works for everyone!

0 Likes
Lois2
First Poster
Options

The only thing that works for me is to restart my phone and then it works for a day or two and the have to reboot again.   Please fix.

0 Likes
Infobleep
Explorer
Options

I didn't have this problem until very recently and the workaround of switching the speaker on and off fixes it.

Did Samsung ever fix this issue only for it return?

0 Likes