Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming callers can't hear me

(Topic created on: 14-04-2021 10:22 PM)
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Following the Samsung update yesterday, any incoming callers cannot hear me. I have to call them back, then they can hear me perfectly fine. Any advice is much appreciated
116 REPLIES 116
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Not that I'm aware of. Had this issue since I first posted in November. Had numerous updates on my phone, but none of the have fixed it. Have to keep turning loud speaker on and off when answering a call for the caller to be able to hear me
0 Likes
phezman
Student
Options
thank you. I will try the loudspeaker option. I initially thought it was my phone playing up but seeing your post now shows it is a software issue. I would hope they resolve it soon however it doesn't appear a fix is forthcoming
0 Likes
penski26028
Student
Options

I am so glad I found this forum, Samsung tried to fob me off with the usual "do a factory reset." I explicitly stated that since the update  on my Samsung Note 9 ..when people call me  they cannot hear me unless I toggle the loud speaker on and off. Also if I receive another incoming call while on the phone it then makes me unable to hear the call I am on and I have to hang up.. most frustrating especially as its now April? 

Puddings_pies
Apprentice
Options

Me too. I'm looking forward to this getting fixed.

Binni890
First Poster
Options

Hi all hope you are well.

So on the weekend the faulty phone had another update and I allowed it and it appears to have fixed the glitch caused by the update in Feb 2021

So basically in Feb 2021 I.had the  2.5 UI was installed. In order to be heard id have to place the callers on hold and then unhold. Till 2wks ago, an update was required and suddenly all was back to normal.

0 Likes
Binni890
First Poster
Options

Issue resolved after update 2wks ago.  Post 2.5UI update. 

Prior the update resolving the matter   callers would hear me after I placed them on hold and then unhold.

0 Likes
Sol A
Apprentice
Options

I still have this same problem on my S9 after that one particular update and I'm already so fed up. This is a top of the line unit but why are we experiencing this? Come on Samsung, I have never experienced this problem with my previous Iphone. Many updates have passed but this issue is still here. 

Clabe Wekesa
First Poster
Options

This guy's answer really saved me........Whoever has this problem can try it:

https://android.stackexchange.com/a/39319/349651

0 Likes
GuitarDemon
First Poster
Options
I've switched to the Google dialler, no issues with it at all
Sazz71
First Poster
Options
Ive upgraded from the s9 to the s20 thinking my phone was faulty! Guess what same issue with this one 🤬
0 Likes