Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming callers can't hear me

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 01:32 PM)
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Following the Samsung update yesterday, any incoming callers cannot hear me. I have to call them back, then they can hear me perfectly fine. Any advice is much appreciated
116 REPLIES 116
Mitch1
First Poster
Options

Same with me, loud speaker on/off fixes it for that call. I also find it hit and miss which calls it effects, sometimes not land lines which is strange.

MrsReenS
First Poster
Options
I cant believe this I've been having a go at my new network provider they are trying to work out what the issue is. I have an s10 its 1 year and a bit old. I switched network from 02 to virgin 2 weeks ago and now anyone who calls me they cannot hear me but I can hear them. however if I call them everything is fine
KL54321
First Poster
Options
I have had this issue for a few months now, glad to hear its not just me but absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable that this hasn't been fixed yet. Anyone know anymore info as to when this might actually get dealt with?
0 Likes
rpmann
First Poster
Options

Factory reset also solved the issue for me but it has returned after about 1 month. 

0 Likes
chris0784
Student
Options
please can anyone help I have a Samsung s9+. when I make an out going call there are no problems how ever when I receive an incoming call no one can hear me?.
chris0784
Student
Options
Standard phone speaker
0 Likes
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
I wish I could help you. Mine has been doing it since November. Had to find a work around, which is to click the loud speaker on and off once the call has been answered. Had numerous updates since it first started happening, which may fix it for 1 call or 2, but soon starts acting up again unfortunately
0 Likes
Bee890
First Poster
Options

I to have this issue its irritating. 

When I call out all fine

But incoming sometimes work sometimes not. 

I swiped the phone twice 

I previously deleted all apps

I stopped Google assistance 

I took the sim.out and left it off all night 

Nothing changed .

TomItech33
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem , thought it was an app I had installed called Call recorder (Cube ACR) after their last update noticed I was having the same problem as everyone here so removed the app and cleaned the cache but still happening intermittently so its obvious its the same issue as everyone else here, come on Samsung get it sorted or I wont be buying your products in future.

Marian231
Journeyman
Options

I discussed with Samsung România and they told me that the Samsung doesn't know about this problem and if this problem really exist, afect only a small number of phones and it's not interesting for Samsung.

They say, if are a cople phones with problems from millions is a hardware problem with the phones and we need to go in a Samsung service to see what is the problem :)).

0 Likes