Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming callers can't hear me

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 01:38 AM)
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Following the Samsung update yesterday, any incoming callers cannot hear me. I have to call them back, then they can hear me perfectly fine. Any advice is much appreciated
116 REPLIES 116
kenbm
First Poster
Options
I have had same problem a while now . s9+ . please get a fix ... ken
Sebastjan
Apprentice
Options

I cleaned the cache of sim toolkit under apps in settings. Since then it seems my phone is working as it should be. I'll keep you updated. I hate fact that latest software patch doesn't fix the issue on 1k€ phone.

angela2021
First Poster
Options
still have this issue
Yaiba
Student
Options
I'm having the same issue. People call me and they can't hear my voice. I have a galaxy note 9.
Amanda2121
First Poster
Options

I also have a note9 and have been having this issue since the December update. This is a complete joke. I am unemployed and looking for work. I cannot afford a new device. I need a bloody phone that can answer a call. Do you realise how ridiculous it sounds having to ask prospective employers to call but leave a message since my expensive "top of the range" phone does not allow me to be heard when answering a call?? This is simply unacceptable. 

Yaiba
Student
Options
@KirstyMM the speaker on and off solution worked 👌 but I suppose that's a temporary fix. A more permanent solution is needed.
Neeraj38
First Poster
Options

it's happening to me and figured out that if i have WiFi calling on, it works. Not keen on factory resetting my phone so I hope there is an update soon

Sonjecad
Apprentice
Options

So I got very excited last week when I downloaded the last Samsung update. Finally this problem was fixed! I had 6 or so wonderful days without having to do the speaker activation work around. Sigh, today I find I now have the same problem back. I have done nothing different in the past week. Have not upgraded anything or got any new apps. Back to the too hard basket!

Members_fMrtFIq
First Poster
Options

Samsung not showing responsibility at all. This has been going on since latter part of 2020 and they don't seem to care about the issue. Factory reset is not the solution. It seems to work for some, even so the problem returns. Is this their way of directing our attention to S21?

Sukhi999
Student
Options
#me2