Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming callers can't hear me

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 08:10 PM)
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Following the Samsung update yesterday, any incoming callers cannot hear me. I have to call them back, then they can hear me perfectly fine. Any advice is much appreciated
116 REPLIES 116
axtommy
Apprentice
Options

I have a hard time believing that Samsung does not read what is written on this forum, and to not take the time to respond is a big betrayal of us as customers in my opinion. Really bad style!

Marian231
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem on Note 9 from October 2020. I was with the phone to Samsung and they say everything is ok. I changed the sim card and nothing. If you put the speaker on/off its works. On the Bluetooth in the car works. 

If Samsung threat the customers like that they are very disappointing.

If the problem doesn't repair soon i will migrate to another producer.

0 Likes
Marian231
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem on Note 9 from October 2020. I was with the phone to Samsung and they say everything is ok. I changed the sim card and nothing. If you put the speaker on/off its works. On the Bluetooth in the car works. 

If Samsung threat the customers like that they are very disappointing.

If the problem doesn't repair soon i will migrate to another producer.

KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
I'm the same as you, speaker on/off & on Bluetooth in the car, works perfectly fine. People on this thread are saying a factory reset solves it, but I don't really want to do that & don't think we should have to when this only started following an update. I'm due an upgrade soon to be honest, so will be changing to a different brand.
Marian231
Journeyman
Options

The phones that are we talking about are business phones. I have 512 Gb memory. I paid that phone (1200 Euros in 2019) to make money with him.

It is not normal to do factory reset to a phone like this.

I don't migrate to note 10 or note 20 because are ugly and I can't support the camera in the middle of the display.

But if I want to continue using my note 9 Samsung should let me do.

They don't answer to any post. 

Shame on them.

Marian231
Journeyman
Options

Maybe this will help somebody. Is the only solution that worked.

Go to settings->Apps and find Sim Toolkit, select Storage and make a clear data and a clear cache.

After make a restart.

I don't know how much time will work but I do it two days ago and seems to work untill now.

KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Thank you. I'll give it a go 😊
0 Likes
ABduX
First Poster
Options

For months I was refusing to update my phone because I was on a stable one, and didn't have any trust on these new updates, at the end after the phone kept reminding me I made an update on december, and since then no one hearing me when receiving calls, called Samsung and they said just wipe your phone, I'm not wiping my phone you guys should fix it the same way you broke it,

I didn't find any permanent solution yet... but many times I thought about breaking my phone on the wall, I think that that's the last time I'm buying this samsung brand, 3 updates now and they still don't care about us

carter123
Apprentice
Options

SOLVED for me,

Hey, i had the same issues on my  samsung galaxy note 9, phone callers could not hear me unless i selected speaker phone on and off again. whatsapp calls worked fine though. I tried the clear cache method with no results.

Some of the posts here mentioned it occurred with a recent update, and  also samsung mentions a conflict with an app.

I have solved the issue, so far no more problem.  The only app i had newly installed was 'Binge' for  watching tv shows.

I uninstalled the Binge app and now phone is working correctly without any problems. Callers hear me straight away.

I have not reinstalled the Binge app yet so don't know if it will happen again, but if it does ill just uninstall Binge forever.

0 Likes
Members_EX3uQaT
First Poster
Options

A have the same problem with my Note9 since the latest big sized update.

Yes, it was a solution but only for one day to me. 

Samsung has to resolve this issue as soon as possilble. 

0 Likes