Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Improve face ar emoji!

(Topic created on: 27-10-2018 09:10 PM)
DatGuy54
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Make the ar emoji better. This is one of the very few things that apple has done better. Make it like theirs. The current one is aweful
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I recently set mine up on my Note 9 just to see what it's like. 

I have to agree it's not brilliant and feels a little like it's in Beta !

I ended up deleting the created emoji for now.  

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I have no affiliation with Samsung.

0 Likes
pikpok
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I totally agree! Ar Emoji is completely useles and ugly. Whoever created that had absolutely no imagination. 

I have been Samsung fan for over 20 years now, but with every new model, the phone is becoming less and less interesting. Come on Samsung, we live in an 'online' era, it's all about pictures, expressions and short messages. Why can't my ar emoji say something like "argh, Monday again" or "HUMP DAY!" or "TGIF" or "Happy weekend" or something about holidays or something fun, with fun expresions. Why can't my ar emoji fly on a bird, or swim with a shark or do something crazy as opposed to it's  weird expressions that are hard to decipher: is it happy or is it constipated. Samsung, you can do way better than this. 

0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

My daughter has done mine for me for fun but it needs more hairstyles and a way to shorten in as I look like I'm still in the 80's.

0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
How do you edit the ar emoji
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
@Hackett: Open the Camera app > Select 'AR Emoji' from the settings > Select the relevant Ar Emoji from the list of options (if you have more than 1) > Tap the pencil symbol in the bottom right corner of the preview screen. This will take you through to the Editing screen.
0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Hi
There isn't a pencil symbol
0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series