cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 04:30 AM)
rigaberto68
First Poster
Options
Has anyone any info to why my s9+ is doing this i recorded a video on way home from work and it says its there on sd card and is 5mins long and when I open to play it all im getting is this symbol and my sd card is fine and not corrupt it was a video of a natural phenomenon which I'd never see again in my life time and I'm peed off its not visible to watch 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How do you know the SD card isn't corrupt? How did you test it?
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
remove the sd card, and use a recovery tool on your computer, such as Zero Assumption Recovery. if you recover the video, and it plays correctly, do a full format of the card. try the card in your phone, and if the issue repeats itself, your card is knackered.
0 Likes
rigaberto68
First Poster
Options
sd card tool and its been formatted had no issues with it in last 2yrs
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try with card in reader:-
1. Open Windows Explorer, right-click your SD card, go to Properties -->Tools --> Check now.
2. Check both "Automatically fix file system errors" and "Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors".
3. Press the Start button to let the Check Disk to scan the SD card and correct any errors it finds. 
0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@rigaberto68 

hello

please remove the SD card, give it a clean wipe with a cloth, re-insert then restart the phone 

this should refresh the system

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
rigaberto68
First Poster
Options
blueberry I tried that twice yesterday its only happened a few times it has done it on taking photos but stopped and has been fine but done it again yesterday phones near enough brand new I noticed it has only done it since latest software updates
0 Likes