Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I hate Bixby

(Topic created on: 20/01/21 06:01)
dimorlus
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I hate Bixby, this overly annoying service can not be completely stopped. After the prohibition of everything, he appears again and again, I want to smash the phone.

99 REPLIES 99
DreamQueen
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Bixby is the worst most ridiculous pile of ***** Samsung has ever done. 

0 Likes
Janice399
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I just don't like the annoyance of dealing with Bixby.   I tried to just ignore and shut down its operations but it digs in it's heels and continues to pester me.  What a pain in a** Bixby is. I don't want it!  How does it matter if you like it? It makes me think your on payroll and defending your product.

0 Likes
Marie6045
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Not everyone has access to a computer.  I certainly don't, Windows or otherwise. 

Je655
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Anyways, if you actually read my comments, I was here just hoping to find a solution to Google assistant, but i don't think there is an option for what I use voice assistant for. 

PENDARVIS
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

BIXBY is the unholy demon child of Jar Jar Binks and Ask Jeeves. 😡

I hate it SO much.

Had to say it. I feel a little better now. 😣

Topboy
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
😆 lol
0 Likes
Members_3PZCkQk
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Totally agree,  I've had samsung for years !! Looking into sony xperia 1ii now.. can't stand bixy and lack of integration with YouTube music

0 Likes
Synge
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I'm a little late to this party, but I just wanted to jump in this thread even though it about to necro it, just to say that I f*****g hate bixby. 

It is cancer. Literally my blood is on fire right now with rage. I HATE bixby. It makes me want to smash my phone.

Make an option to completely disable it.  100% disabled to include the dumbass long press stupidity. Or uninstalled. Preferably uninstalled because I *****ing hate it so much I don't ever want to see it again.

I've been on the fence about going to Apple for a while, and f*****g bixby is going to be the goddamn tipping point to push me over! I absolutely will not buy another f*****g Samsung phone if it has a goddamn bixby button on it.

PENDARVIS
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

YOU are a BRAVE person, SYNGE! It is not easy to step up and proudly voice an opinion in these volatile times... but you have done it! 

You are a soldier in the war against Bixby... so I welcome you as a brother!

💩📱

almidyette
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

***** you samsung! ***** your forced updates! ***** your ungodly shity bixby!!!!! Do you even care about your customers?!?!  Kill it with fire!

0 Likes