Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't sign into my Samsung account.

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 08:27 AM)
LordBabel
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have tried to sign into my account many times and it just comes up with incorrect id or password, however I know it is correct because I had to sign in to post this and the password was correct. It's really annoying, please help.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@LordBabel: For clarity, are you having trouble signing in to your Samsung account on your Galaxy S9? If so, when entering your email address and password, please make sure that there are no spaces at the beginning or end of the input fields. If the problem persists, try heading to Settings > Accounts and backup > Accounts > Samsung > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Remove account, then re-add the account to see if this helps. Although it isn't ideal, you may also wish to try resetting your password by following the link below, then following the steps above to remove/re-add the account using the new credentials.

https://account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/MBR/resetPassword

0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
If you sign in on a new device you usually have to approve this on an existing device. If you dont it will look as though its not working.
0 Likes
LordBabel
First Poster
Options

I don't think I'm signed in on any other device. Thanks, LordBabel

0 Likes
LordBabel
First Poster
Options

Hi, when I tap on the Samsung account in accounts and backup it tries to get me to sign in and I don't see any dots there. Extra information: It displays an old email address which I signed out of previously both in the settings you directed me towards and the sign in page. Thanks, LordBabel.

0 Likes
Midgetcurtis
Student
Options

I am having the exact same problem and have done for a year now. In order to remove tge account you need to re enter the password... which ofvcourse doesnt work...

The support team have been no help so far... 1 year on... still no linked account despite many mqny phone calls, emails and livechats

0 Likes
(1)
LordBabel
First Poster
Options

Same thing with me, Sigh

0 Likes
Gertcher
First Poster
Options

I have an old Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i running Android v.2.3.6.

I am trying to set it to factory so it can me sold.

I know my Samsung account details are correct. This phone says processing failed.

I am inputting correctly, no blank spaces, correct time, wifi connected. I am doing everything right, it just will not accept the password. 

Is there a hack to bypass settings?  If yes, how do I do it?

0 Likes