Did you mean: 

Huge Battery Drain on S9 due to Google Play Services

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 07:56 PM)
Twisted-Thistle
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20210519-062813_Device care.jpg

Screenshot_20210519-170249_Device care.jpg

So seems I'm suffering from the battery drain caused from Google Play Services like some others. Attached a few screenshot above showing some of the worst examples I've had but really beginning to get annoyed with it now. Tried all the tricks others have mentioned and got nowhwre unfortunately.

This really needs addressed and fixed via an update ASAP. My last update was April 30th and on on Build Version FUC6

Just curious how many others out there are having same issues on this build number or if anyone has any other suggestions to fix it. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

An update from Samsung isn't going to make a difference as Google needs to resolve this. I find the Beta version is less of a battery hog so perhaps you could try that?

0 Likes
Vavalgia
Apprentice
Options

The April 2021 security update has caused alot of issues recently, I'm having a similar issue on mine, my wife's and daughters s9+.

I've searched online and alot of people have had the same problem. I'm guessing your handset feels warmer the normal too. Samsung are aware and an update has hit the US just waiting for it to hit the UK 😡

0 Likes