Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disablw "new software update" notification?

(Topic created on: 02-06-2019 01:36 AM)
Blaq
Explorer
Options

Going into the software update and pressing "later" removes the notification.. but only for a day or so.. is it possible to perma disable the new software update notification? 

I do not what that horrrrrrible ONE UI

Petition to change ONE UI! http://chng.it/DyJfN8Tk5R
5 REPLIES 5
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
1.You can't disable the notification

2.Look at my newest thread about the petition.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
Enjay
Voyager
Options

Go into settings, about phone, software and tap on the build number until developer settings is enabled.

Go into developer settings and disable system or auto updates, can't remember the exact name off hand.

After that just Google how to get rid of the constant notification up top, I can't remember how I did it. You still see it when you pull down from the top but at least it's not in your face. 

NotSuperman
First Poster
Options

Swipe the notification till you see the setting icon n click. You'll be taken to notification setting category page. The badge will be on and greyed out. Click the notification importance "high". Then scroll down under advanced, click the text "show notification on lock screen"  you'll get 2 other options, hide notification or disable it.

0 Likes
ACV
First Poster
Options

This works in my galaxy A31.Thank you.

0 Likes
EinUser
Student
Options

It's so annoying, it's not that I don't want to do the update, but not now. I'm just wanna watch some YouTube, whiteout those popups.

(S10+, November Patch 2021)

0 Likes