Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer music from iPod to so card on Samsung galaxy s9?

(Topic created on: 30-12-2020 09:02 AM)
Lala7
First Poster
Options

I have hooked my phone up to otg adapter to iPod classic, gone into Samsung  my files,tapped on usb storage1 ( my iPod) ,then iPod control, then music, then I see 49:music files on screen ,I tap on one the files to bring up songs, then tap and hold and select the  a few songs I want to transfer to sd card.then go to copy but it has no option of where to copy it to. No sd card,  internal storage etc. how do I get these songs into the sd card..? (:i eventually want to transfer all of the songs)

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
SirStottalot
Pathfinder
Options
never been an apple user really but I did have an ipod once. I believe there maybe some encryption stuff with apple. I believe you have to plug your ipod in to a pc/laptop and use iTunes to copy from ipod to pc/laptop. Once that's done you should be able to otg into your phone and copy to there. it was a long time ago so I could be wrong.
0 Likes
Triggz
First Poster
Options
_/ or try send vire cloud or up iTunes on phone???
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
scrap your current process.

Get your ipod synced to iTunes and download music to your library.

now, connect your Samsung to your pc/laptop/main computer and then using copy and paste, transfer from your music folders on your computer to the sd card on your Samsung.
0 Likes
aikugui
Apprentice
Options

Happy New Year. To transfer music from iPod to sd card on Samsung galaxy s9, if you have both of them in your hands, try mobile transfer software like Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. After linking both of them to the same computer, the software will scan out all data on them, including music files. Then you can choose music files to transfer from your iPod to Samsung galaxy s9. It's easy to use. Just have a try and good luck to you.

0 Likes