Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my events on AOD (Always On Display)?

(Topic created on: 16-07-2020 04:27 PM)
JoeBlanahan
First Poster
Options

I'm trying to get it where events show up on the Always On Display screen.  Currently, my AOD screen looks like this:

12:00

Fri, June 5

No events

61%

In vain, I followed these instructions on how to make events appear on the AOD screen: 

*Go to Samsung Notes

*Create your note (suggested 40 letters or less).

*Save

*Select 'share'

*Select "text"

*Select "AOD app"

However, I can't find that app on the list of apps that will share!

Does anyone have another way that I can put events on my AOD? I'd sure appreciated it if so!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @JoeBlanahan ,

let's try this: Go to settings. Then Lock screen and Security. Scroll down to Lock Screen and Always on Display. Select Information and FaceWidgets. Then select FaceWidgets. From there you can select "Today's Schedule" as a screen on Always on Display. 

0 Likes
JoeBlanahan
First Poster
Options

Thanks!

0 Likes
JoeBlanahan
First Poster
Options

I just saw this reply.  Thanks so much for the help. I also found out that I need to enter the events in my calendar app for them to show.  Your directions were a huge help.

0 Likes
Cutaway
Student
Options

Hi @TessM,

Glad your solution worked for others.  But, can you help me?  I have S21 and the step-by-step still did not work for me.    Thanks!!!

0 Likes
deeFireborn
First Poster
Options

hello sir, would you please help me with this : only three events are being shown. I am trying to get my daily schedule to show on aod using this method, buy only three events would show up

0 Likes