Galaxy S9 Series
My galaxy s9 has stopped recieving incoming call dont know how to rectify
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Steven9761
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Have a look at SETTINGS/APPS/PHONE/PERMISSIONS - no permissions should be denied. Next, check that the app is SET AS DEFAULT, and that your calling app (just below Set as Default) is set to PHONE.
0 Likes
papashaun
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Don't know where you are ( and not asking 😀 ) but given the weather in some areas is it possible your carrier signal gone down - if you have someone local to you on same network might be worth checking

If not carrier then would try powering off the phone - remove and replace your sim and restart phone as first option
0 Likes
papashaun
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Hi Steven9761 - just realised on looking at this post again when I said in my reply " as first option " it kinda looks like I'm suggesting to do that before doing what you said ! When I started replying your post wasn't there but you obviously had posted while I was typing mine so apologies if it sounds like I was saying to do my option first before yours - absolutely not intended that way 😀
0 Likes
Steven9761
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
I only saw the original post. Was my suggestion of any use to you?
0 Likes
papashaun
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Hi - I'm not the original poster with the problem - had posted suggestions for him but as I said you had posted while I was typing a reply to him and had said to try a couple of things " as first option " - then had realised you had already given him suggestions - just didn't want my comment of " as first option " to be taken as meaning for him to ignore what you said
0 Likes
mclelland53
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
ive managed to get the phone sorted thank you i do think its at the end of its life as its over 3 years old
0 Likes
papashaun
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Good - glad you got it sorted
0 Likes