The last month or so my s9 has started overheating randomly and draining the battery- no new apps downloaded no viruses.
Last night in the middle of the night I woke up and my phone was on the floor burning up, it hadn't been touched in hours and the battery was drained after being about 75% when I went to sleep. The only way to cool it down is to switch it off and wait about half an hour. I've had the phone for 3 years so it may be an age thing- any ideas why the sudden change/how to help this? I fly frequently and am nervous if it heats up mid flight 🤔 thanks for any advice!