Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing folders?

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 03:42 PM)
Gbr
Explorer
Options

Anyone else having issues with folders randomly disappearing from the app drawer after a simple restart? Basically one restart = one folder POOF! Dozens of app shortcuts organised into several folders, and I just have to re-create any one of them every time I restart my phone for whatever reason. As much as I've hated the new UI, I never had this issue on Pie.

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Gbr 

Did you manage to find a solution to this or are you still having the same issues?

0 Likes
billyk1
First Poster
Options
I have the same thing happening on a70. I cannot access any apps as they and all folders disappeared even the tab to make a call has gone. I have only been able to message on here as someone called me and I noticed an icon at the top of the screen pop up which was settings.
0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Can you run your phone in Safe Mode, create a folder with shortcuts, and restart the phone to see if the folders disappear? To start the phone in Safe Mode: turn your phone off, then back on, and when you spot the Samsung logo on the screen, press and hold the Volume Down button until you see displayed ‘Safe Mode’. 

0 Likes