Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Reports

(Topic created on: 24-06-2020 05:07 PM)
AmandaM
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung S9 and use the text message app that was installed on the phone. I have delivery reports switched on, so I get a sound when a text is delivered and an icon at the top of my screen. This afternoon, this has stopped happening. Everything is still switched to 'on' so I can't understand why this has happened. Help?

0 Likes
74 REPLIES 74
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options
Me too. I look after my dad so I need to know he is getting my messages
0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options

I have just received every single delivery report from Wednesday lunchtime until now. My phone was going mad. I sent several texts straight after and guess what NO REPORTS!! But yet I had replies from all messages!! Really had enough now.

Stickychip
Explorer
Options

I've just received mine, but still none since what the hell is going on !!

@Mrsb09 wrote:

I have just received every single delivery report from Wednesday lunchtime until now. My phone was going mad. I sent several texts straight after and guess what NO REPORTS!! But yet I had replies from all messages!! Really had enough now.

0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options
No idea I've spoken to several people at Vodafone they are all rude and just abandon the chat halfway through. Or they give you the link for coverage checker and say there isn't any problems or it must be my handset???
I've explained that there are several of us with the same problem from the same period of time also my sister has the same phone and is on ee and is receiving hers. But the people at Vodafone genuinely don't care
0 Likes
Stickychip
Explorer
Options

Its definitely something to do with the update and Vodafone users for sure, I got all excited when my phone was buzzing its little head off then like you say nothing 😒 

HL20
Apprentice
Options

Hi I have an S8 and this started happening for me last Tuesday.  I have been in touch with Vodafone 5 times been in store twice and can not get anyone to believe there is an issue.  I am the same as a previous post I use this function to make sure a relative has received my message they do not have internet so text is the only way.

Work phone samsung on EE working fine.

So annoying and no one willing to help

0 Likes
BlindPew
Journeyman
Options

I haven't had the deluge of delivery reports others have had, couple here and there, still no answer from Vodafone, Samsung folk, is there anything else you could suggest we could try?

0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options
I don't think so, I think we need to just keep on at Vodafone. Its their issue.
But their lack of care for their customers makes it extremely hard. I did get a response yesterday when I said I wouldn't pay my bill and that I would go on to ee.
But the person got bored hf way through the chat and didn't reply. They don't answer the phones
0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options

Screenshot_20200702-190058_Twitter.jpg

FINALLY!! Someone at Vodafone is apparently going to do something

BlindPew
Journeyman
Options
Well done Mrsb09, I did send a text earlier and got a delivery report, so maybe you've finally cracked it for us.👍
0 Likes