Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyrillic Serbian Keyboard

(Topic created on: 18-12-2020 08:12 AM)
dzoni303
Apprentice
Options

I have request.

Please add new keyboard input language Serbian Cyrillic (Српски)

79 REPLIES 79
Dapo
First Poster
Options

I feel a second class customer, I regret going back to Samsung, why you can't add Serbian Cyrillic and appropriate Serbian latin what is the difficulty?.

And we do not have the android os Serbian version...  if you do not need Serbian customers make it public so we can make better choices... honestly when I buy the phone I thought was like every other with all the language options.

vlada84
Journeyman
Options

They can't add, they simply don't know. r&d team is lazy copy-pasters. But you may buy a xiaomi. Whole meny is on native cirillic serbian and keyboard also. It's cheaper and also fast and quality phones.

J4iz
First Poster
Options

Hi Samsung Team,

This topic has been around for some time. Given that

1. cyrillic is the official script of a country,
  2. market competitors like Xaomi or Apple have long since implemented a solution and
  3. a large number of unhappy loyal buyers will soon switch to other brands decreasing market share,

what is the current status of this project? 

Is it still on the back-burner?

How can we help, maybe with a hackatron?

Lets talk and find a solution together.

Nemanja
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I think they finally added Serbian Cyrillic with an update to One UI 3.0 (Android 11).

I asked one guy from Serbia who received One UI 3.0 and he told me that cyrillic was added to Samsung Keyboard. Now, we have to wait to receive One UI 3.0 and then check if cyrillic was really added, I hope it is.

I'm very sorry for you who won't get the update to One UI 3.0, but I hope that cyrillic in Samsung Keyboard will be available to you as well! 😊

Edit: I got a screenshot that confirms that Serbian Cyrillic was added with an update to One UI 3.0!!!

Finally, Samsung!

screenshot.png

Greetings!

0 Likes
Area51GI
Apprentice
Options

Yes, confirmed, we have serbian Cyrillic on S20/Android11/OneUi3.0. 🥳🥳🥳 

dzoni303
Apprentice
Options

What about S9 and devices with Android 10? Will we get the update?

0 Likes
vlada84
Journeyman
Options

Jedva nam i ovo dadose. Mislim da nece biti update za starije. Al mozda nas Deda Mraz iznenadi.

0 Likes
drago_ca
Journeyman
Options

Синоћ сам проверио у радњи и S21 има "Српски". Додуше нисам инсталирао да проверим какав је.

Још се нисам одлучио да ли да им тако лако опростим шовинизам или да своје паре ипак дам Еплу зато што имају ћирилицу од када памтим. Гледао сам мало поређења и IPhone 12Pro  је врло сличан S21 Ultra тако да нема неке велике разлике.

Yes, S21 comes with Cyrillic Keyboard but it was not Samsung's good will. It has been done under customer's pressure. Should we give them a free pass?

0 Likes
Options

Even iPhone has original Serbian (cyrilic) language... as system embedded keyboard and language od OS. 

Vladokv
Journeyman
Options

They added serbian Cyrilic with Android 11. Try to update your keyboard, maybe you have it too on Android 10.

0 Likes