Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clipboard problems

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 01:07 PM)
Karebear
Apprentice
Options
I have been unable to delete a picture from my clipboard. Its says unable due to security policy 🤷‍♀️ i have searched everywhere and allowed permission etc but it just won't let me delete this one thing ? 
Thanks to anyone who can help 😊
0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
so it's out of the secure folder but still not playing ball? yea I will have think always like a challenge to think about lol probably have a solution tomorrow fingers crossed
0 Likes
Karebear
Apprentice
Options
yep I have tried deleting it from everywhere but it was still there 🤷‍♀️ i will try and delete it again from everywhere including the recycle bin and see if it still remains 🤦‍♀️ i hope you can sort it as its driving me mad 😂
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I know its annoying when something will not go, did you have any lucky last night?
0 Likes
Karebear
Apprentice
Options
nope nothing i tried and tried.. it just will not let me delete it 🤦‍♀️ such a pain ! you didn't come to any conclusion last night then? 🤦‍♀️😂
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
sorry for the very late reply, no 😩 that has me baffled only way you can sort it which is a nuclear option is factory reset the phone, not really an option that though is it, if you do go down that road make sure you back up
0 Likes
Karebear
Apprentice
Options
noooo im not going to factory reset ...ill just have to leave it there 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ hopefully Samsung sort it soon and rectify the problem 😊
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea I don't blame you at all, yea it just sounds like a bug maybe when your next software update comes it will sort it
0 Likes
Karebear
Apprentice
Options
I hope so 🤦‍♀️ it only happened since the last update 🤷‍♀️
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yer sounds like the update, fingers crossed it goes away let me know what happens
0 Likes
Karebear
Apprentice
Options
I hope so ..I will await and see 🤦‍♀️ and yes I will do if I can find out how to get back to this forum instead of waiting for u to reply 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
0 Likes