Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clipboard problems

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 07:02 PM)
Karebear
Apprentice
Options
I have been unable to delete a picture from my clipboard. Its says unable due to security policy 🤷‍♀️ i have searched everywhere and allowed permission etc but it just won't let me delete this one thing ? 
Thanks to anyone who can help 😊
0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
sounds very cliche but have you done the turn it off and on again trick?
0 Likes
Karebear
Apprentice
Options
yes I have, I've been in the settings ive allowed clipboard in the secure folder aswell ! I've done everything I can think of and Google! 🤦‍♀️ I really don't understand whats going on..ive read its something to do with the new update possible.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea a few people have been having issues, I just looked at my clipboard now and there is loads of stuff on it, I didn't even know it saved it all that time that's bad lol
0 Likes
Karebear
Apprentice
Options
yh I know ! so silly that it saves even screen shots !? 🤦‍♀️ hope they sort it soon..thanks for your feed back 😊
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
no problem 👍
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I just been playing with it and there is a padlock icon on the screen have you made sure the picture in question doesn't have this padlock enabled? also what sort of picture is it? as in did you take it with the camera, download it or receive it?
0 Likes
Karebear
Apprentice
Options
it doesn't have a padlock on it at all, when I hold my finger down on it to delete it, it just says "security policy prevents you from selecting this item" and its my own picture i took with the camera on the phone 🤷‍♀️
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
weird and the picture is definitely not in the secure folder? I will work this out!! lol 😂
0 Likes
Karebear
Apprentice
Options
the picture was in the secure folder and I tried deleting from everywhere but that didn't work either! 🤦‍♀️ ...and I hope so ! lol
0 Likes