Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set a timer on android 10 to turn on WiFi automatically

(Topic created on: 26-03-2021 02:21 AM)
MysticalNutter
Journeyman
Options
Since my device has the latest software, I can't set a timer on my WiFi settings to turn it on and off automatically anymore. When it was noughat software, I had no problem with this. Is there a way around this please, where I can connect my phone to WiFi automatically in the morning until the evening? Then it's turned off at night time. Please help as I can't find anything on my device for this. 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
MysticalNutter
Journeyman
Options
Jeez. I was only asking for advice, no need to be sarcastic about it.
0 Likes
NotoriousWar
Journeyman
Options
Sorry I didnt mean it that way my friend, I was just trying to keep the tone light, as I got a complaint that I was too serious, Sorry
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try Bixby routines
AndrewL
Options

@MysticalNutter: Yes, further to the advice offered by @Pugs1957 you can swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, and select Bixby Routines. Tap the '+' symbol in the top right and you can create a routine that enables and disables Wi-Fi at your preferred times. 

MysticalNutter
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou 😊 🙏.
0 Likes
MysticalNutter
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou 🙏😊.
0 Likes
NotoriousWar
Journeyman
Options
Wind down mode, its in settings, can be found with quick search
0 Likes
NotoriousWar
Journeyman
Options
Hi, i dont know if you saw, buy i found a "wind down mode", which allows auto on/off wi-fi timing, including allowing all the do not disturb options, & even if u want, there are settings that are usually inside "airplane" mode(sorry I'm British, so if I've used any these words in a weird way, its just that...i.e. pants..US=Trousers/Jeans..UK=Underwear, tiny whities, horrible y-front thing-ah,childhood...wot lovely menories..Anyways yeah, sorry if any brit-slang crept in at all...
0 Likes