Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Call recorder

(Topic created on: 22-03-2018 11:29 AM)
Ryan23
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I'm on a different thread with over 30K plus people using call recording apps (I use ACR Pro) and I can no longer hear the caller only my voice, inbound and outbound calls. 

I had the S8 plus which worked perfectly so what has Samsung done to permissions on the S9 plus which I'm now using, speaking with others it has also affected the S9.

It was very quick for Samsung customer service (UK) to put blame on the app developer but this isn't an issue with the app it's the phone.

Can someone from Samsung please tell me if this can be fixed or the S9 plus is useless to me and approximately 1.5 million other ACR users using Samsung's S9 devices.

For me the facility to record is paramount, it's not an issue with the latest version of Oreo as it works on other handsets.

Samsung what have you done ?

648 REPLIES 648
Ryan23
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Hi Parth459

Thanks for the nice comments, I'm really pleased I could help you and others in the group chat out.

Now you can properly enjoy your new phone instead of being angry about getting one, as was I. Have a good weekend 👍

bananata2000
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Just to let you all know the very latest version of Boldbeast Recorder works on my s9 plus. At the moment this is the only call recorded that works 100 percent on this phone.

0 Likes
bananata2000
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Boldbeast recorder works 100 %
0 Likes
Parth459
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Plz let me add me you on fb i want to be in touch with you forever as i ve been using s series since s3. Plz share link of your fb
0 Likes
Parth459
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
How can i add you on fb i m fan of u already
0 Likes
Parth459
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Plz let me add me you on fb i want to be in touch with you forever as i ve been using s series since s3.
0 Likes
Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Facebook stealing meta data forom users :smiling-face: also google but google have options to turne off spying:) 

0 Likes
Ryan23
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Hi Guys, sorry I've not had a chance to get on today, I don't use social media however I'll stay in this thread and can be contacted throughout. 

Although this started as what I think was a massive problem for many users with call recording dead, which is now fixed. I'm happy to answer any questions going forward about anything Samsung related.

If I did help you in some way I would appreciate any likes I can get thanks.

Rapturoso
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
0 Likes
Rapturoso
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@Ryan23 wrote:

Hi Guys, sorry I've not had a chance to get on today, I don't use social media however I'll stay in this thread and can be contacted throughout. 

Although this started as what I think was a massive problem for many users with call recording dead, which is now fixed. I'm happy to answer any questions going forward about anything Samsung related.

If I did help you in some way I would appreciate any likes I can get thanks.

It's not fixed though is it? Samsung have not re-enabled full Anroid API access to the call recording streams. This doesn't help people who have already purchased software such as Advanced Call Recorder.

Samsung need to release a fix for this, not a third party company trying yet another work-around that will eventually be patched out by Samsung yet again. This is not a solution. Keep complaining, keep reporting this to Samsung and get some action taken!