Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Call recorder

(Topic created on: 03-05-2018 09:37 PM)
Ryan23
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I'm on a different thread with over 30K plus people using call recording apps (I use ACR Pro) and I can no longer hear the caller only my voice, inbound and outbound calls. 

I had the S8 plus which worked perfectly so what has Samsung done to permissions on the S9 plus which I'm now using, speaking with others it has also affected the S9.

It was very quick for Samsung customer service (UK) to put blame on the app developer but this isn't an issue with the app it's the phone.

Can someone from Samsung please tell me if this can be fixed or the S9 plus is useless to me and approximately 1.5 million other ACR users using Samsung's S9 devices.

For me the facility to record is paramount, it's not an issue with the latest version of Oreo as it works on other handsets.

Samsung what have you done ?

648 REPLIES 648
Ryan23
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Also make sure you have NO OTHER RECORDING APPS.
MHCB2009
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Yes finally it's work 😁🤗😁🤗😁🤗

0 Likes
MHCB2009
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Yes finally it's work 

0 Likes
pablox
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Right, so I deleted ACR that I had installed (but disabled) and restarted my phone, set to Mode7 and... works!

Thanks!

Now I need to have a look how to disable system updates, so that it won't get blocked by Samsung.

0 Likes
Ryan23
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Your welcome Pablox 

I'm really pleased I could help you all, I hope you've all found my time and comments helpful and the main thing is we beat Samsung (sorry I've already said that but can't help repeating it)

As far as Samsung updates go there probably happy a third party application is working to stop all the complaints so I don't personally think future updates will stop it. 

But to be safe disable auto update and when it pops up on the phone hit "Later"

The phones can update automatically if they die and you put them on charge, turn them back on and connected to WiFi so be careful.

Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Working for me i was setup mode 7 in option in application! very good work guys :smiling-face: now how to turn  off auto update samsung ? 

Ryan23
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Hi Grzegorz thanks for commenting

Go into settings, type in the search bar "updates" that will bring you to a few menus choose the download updates automatically when you go into the next screen you can move the tab to stop it.

Glad I could help.

Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Hi everybody:) so today's i check system update and samsung give a update something more like 100mb i thinking this is for  fix NO CALL RECORD FOR EVERYONE'S  hehe for now  don't update at all cheers guys and thanks for call recorder working call recorder :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Parth459
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Ryan i love you. 

Since the day u bought s9+ i ve been following u.

Since 31st march

Disappointed everday finally today you bring me happiness. 

God.bless you

0 Likes
Parth459
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Ryan i love you.

Since the day u bought s9+ i ve been following u.

Since 31st march

Disappointed everday finally today you bring me happiness.

God.bless you