Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Best - Fastest charging portable battery pack for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus?

(Topic created on: 19-11-2018 01:12 AM)
Virginiaeva
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Hi, I am looking for a portable battery for the "galaxy S9 plus" but I would like to buy one that provides fast charging to the phone according to its characteristics (also good brand-warranty, fast portable battery charger).

i found that the samsung galaxy s9 plus has:
USB 3.1 - C1.0
5.0V/2.0A
Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0) 18W

These 4 names in Amazon seem the best ones but I cannot decide which one would provide faster charging - does my phone support qualcomm quick charge - power IQ 2.0 18W?

Thank you so much!!!
Virginia

Anker PowerCore II, 20000 mAh, powerbank, external battery with PowerIQ 2.0 and two USB-A ports, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, 7, 6s, 6 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy and other devices, black

Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with one of the Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 7 /6s /SE, iPad and Samsung Galaxy S8 / S7 and More (Black)

USB C Battery pack RAVPower 20100mAh Power Bank Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Input and Output Type C Portable Charger for for Nintendo Switch, iPhone XS/XS MAX/XR, Galaxy S8/S9, 12-inch MacBook, and More

Power Bank RAVPower 20000mAh Battery Pack Portable Charger with Dual iSmart 2.0 USB Ports, 2.4A Input for iPhone XS/XS MAX/XR, Galaxy S9/S8 and More Mobile Phones - Black

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
@Virginiaeva: I recommend the official Samsung Fast Charging Battery Pack, details of which can be found by checking the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/10200mah-fast-charge-battery-pack-eb-pn930/EB-PN930CZE....
0 Likes
Virginiaeva
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Hi,

Thank you so much for your message!
It makes sense to use original Samsung products.

Would Samsung have a 20000mAh  powerbank?

So when the cell phone manual says it supports Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0) 18W, it means Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, right?
Thank you again!

Best wishes,
Virginia

0 Likes
tonykakkar
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

You can opt for Anker fast charging power bank for Galaxy S9 Plus as I am using it since long time and not facing any issue. It charges device very faster compared to normal charger.

0 Likes