Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps closing automatically

(Topic created on: 31-07-2019 05:44 PM)
MsMurcile
Journeyman
Options

Since the update to UI my open apps shut down automatically. I leave some apps open and like it that way.  Now after a time, I go to seek open apps and they are not there. This also leads to second problem that open apps are no longer in one cascading window but side by side windows that you have to scroll through.  What used to be a one step process is now a multi step action. So many annoying changes. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you tried going into your settings to stop the apps being put to sleep i.e. stop doze.

It's a feature of the phone to clear ram if needed which is accomplished by closing down suspended apps.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
MsMurcile
Journeyman
Options
Yes, I've tried that. After shutting it off the app I shut it all off and it still closes them.
Sunrider
First Poster
Options

Having same issue on s8+. Quite annoying, especially if I started typing smth in one of the apps 🤬

0 Likes
leezeeboo
First Poster
Options

And I have same problem..It started after I upgraded my phone to UI.. so annoying, especially in the middle of action when I play some games!!!

RATHEESH_V
First Poster
Options

Same problem to me as well. The applications are getting closed automatically.

Some times, it is annoying. While typing some thing in samsung not as well, it is just getting closed.

Rgds-Ratheesh

0 Likes