Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android pie beta program

(Topic created on: 21/11/18 04:02)
Sasperello2
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Does anyone know if Samsung are launching a beta program for Android pie? The early builds are out. 

1,279 REPLIES 1,279
RussellDurose1
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Where is the BTU zip for s9 g960f? Am on EE

0 Likes
Dave-S20U
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

sammobile or xda

0 Likes
nexy33
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

nah they are waiting to see how high the post count will go they probably have a sweepstake running on it 😂😂😂

FatonMorina
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

😋🍪

0 Likes
Woody
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@nexy33 wrote:

nah they are waiting to see how high the post count will go they probably have a sweepstake running on it 😂😂😂

I can imagine it 😂

Woody'S9+
0 Likes
Adamksc
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

if I remember correctly this  a beta year ago for UK was start 5pm

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG S21 SM-G991B/DS
Samsung One UI 3.1 / Android 11 CSC-BTU
0 Likes
cristiano98
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

In France we don't have the BRJ6, so we won't be able to uptade to the beta with samsung members app, is the same rom

Demonyk95
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Every body have brj6 it's a multi csc
GalaxyBoy
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Pleasw kindly give a link or upload it here.I have been searching for the update.zip bur couldnt find any for the exynos variant.

Would really appreciate it

0 Likes
cristiano98
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Yeah snapdragon version is easy to find, but Exynos its not so easy 

Demonyk95
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

https://mega.nz/#!ZQZAzCCT!65m6DyYyykZfQHJ_BarJe-UZ_ioYZg4O--4527BSCrU this is the update for Galaxy s9 PLUS

1.It is just for that one who have OXM CSC

2. It's just to update from BRJ6 firmware To One UI if you have a BRJ3 i can't promisse you that will wor.

3. This is just a update.zip so you have to update it by SD-Card in Recoery Menu chose update by SD-CARD

0 Likes
Falco_K
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Yes ur right. I mentioned you don't need the newest version to update
Falco_K
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
When i recived the Beta i had your version too.. after the installation i install the newest version from apk mirror... because in europe your version is the newest
rye814
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

do you use a german mobile number/plan? the mobile data doesn't work for me? even after restarting, and activating the roaming.. 

0 Likes
cristiano98
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I have a french csc with a french number

You are talking about the beta? you have it?

rye814
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@cristiano98 wrote:

I have a french csc with a french number

You are talking about the beta? you have it?

Yes, I have the beta, and when I installed, I cannot use my mobile data..

0 Likes
cristiano98
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Have you check the APN?

iamdarren
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I'm in UK. 8am. NADA.

I will be checking throughout the day. (Work internet is fast!) But as I posted here, if either of you post about it. Will go straight to my email.  In using members app too!

One of the good features not mentioned will be picture in picture for Netflix, which was released in the skipped version of Oreo 8.1.

0 Likes
CR32
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

If anyone in the UK gets it please let us know will also keep checking throughout the day. Come on Samusng we r waiting! 

0 Likes
BilaalRaja
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Screenshot_20181121-024432_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Screenshot_20181121-024414_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Screenshot_20181121-021858_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20181121-025258.jpg

Screenshot_20181121-025249.jpg

20181121_023307.jpg

Flashed the update through recovery on my S9+ UK BTU, can confirm Knox is 0x0 and Samsung Pay is working just fine (initially it stopped working but a quick clear app data and re adding of cards got it back up and running), plus no factory reset needed. It works almost flawlessly aside from periodic stutters and minor night mode issues (such as the Music app showing non night mode notifications when night mode is on) hopefully these will be ironed out in the coming weeks.

If you want to use the zip please make sure you are on 1st November security patch on BTU beforehand, as I cannot guarantee it will work with all CSCs and frankly do not care for people bricking their phones.

The zip I flashed: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yUC5_67CHw9aFy2W2_z14eASkxsSYWBO/view?usp=drivesdk

0 Likes
Demonyk95
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

It's should be OXM this means a multi CSC what include ACR AFG AFR ARO ATO AUT BGL BNG BRI BTC BTU CAC CAM CHO COO DBT DKR ECT EGY EON ETL EUR GLB ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX LYS MID MM1 MWD MYM NEE NPL ORX PAK PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SER SIN SKZ SLK SMA STH THL THR TMC TPA TPH TTT TUN TUR WTL XEF XEH XEO XEU XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV ZTO

0 Likes