Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android pie beta program

(Topic created on: 20-11-2018 06:59 PM)
Sasperello2
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Does anyone know if Samsung are launching a beta program for Android pie? The early builds are out. 

1,279 REPLIES 1,279
Arabianstar
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Hi where did you get this update ftom please I'll side load It myself.
Thanks for your help.
Kind regards
0 Likes
Falco_K
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

But i got a little Hope for u..  there was an weekend between these 4 days... so maybe you got the beta in 2 day? Nobody knows.. 

0 Likes
CR32
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I would install this file but I wouldn't know how to 😞 

0 Likes
Beershark
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Hi Bradleigh,

Looks nice. Did you have to do a fresh install or did all your data / apps remain in place?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
@WhoCares: Registration for the beta program can still be achieved via the Members app. Please look for 'Registration of One UI Beta Program' after signing in.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-participate-in-beta-programme/. ^AL
0 Likes
Rizij222
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Are you for real ?
0 Likes
Garner
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@AndrewL wrote:
@WhoCares: Registration for the beta program can still be achieved via the Members app. Please look for 'Registration of One UI Beta Program' after signing in.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-participate-in-beta-programme/. ^AL

We know that, what we are saying is that when are we going to be able to participate in the beta we are In the UK and have seen that it starts today?!

Rizij222
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
I dont think he is areal person . Must be bot. Ia
Adamksc
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Every year the same Szajsung,why I'm not suprise

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG S21 SM-G991B/DS
Samsung One UI 3.1 / Android 11 CSC-BTU
0 Likes
WhoCares
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I tried the link but all i got over the week are are these (except the black friday news is new)1.jpg2.jpg