Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11/UI3.0 on Galaxy S9?

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 12:03 PM)
XamiXam
Apprentice
Options
Why Galaxy s9 series won't get android 11 and ui3.0? 
5 REPLIES 5
XamiXam
Apprentice
Options
I have the feeling that this is due to Samsung's very unprofessional practices and the desire to earn money, not limitations caused by hardware. If that's the case, it will be my last Samsung smartphone.
AzadRobertson
Pathfinder
Options
I think it's coming but will take time. when a samsung is released they update every so often for about 2to3 years. for marketing I believe. so that the software becomes old so you buy a new samsung. so if its 3 or 4+ years old. it would be to do with its age.
0 Likes
XamiXam
Apprentice
Options
You know, this is weird because my 3-year-old s9 + is still able to run the latest games that run at 60fps. I do not see any other reason to kill the support for this phone than the desire to earn as much money as possible. Shame on you Samsung. They laugh at Apple and they have the same practices.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The partnership agreement Google has with Samsung restricts Samsung phones and other manufacturers devices to 2 major updates only. You can thank Google for this.
0 Likes
XamiXam
Apprentice
Options
Samsung, as usual, tries to cover itself with some agreements ... I will never believe that Google does not want to update phones, for them it is pure profit.
0 Likes