Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCESS TO INTERNAL DRIVE

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 03:54 PM)
Michael78
Apprentice
Options

If you guy's from Samsung created a way for us to retrieve deleted videos or pictures from our internal drive you guy's will be swimming in money. Because that's what people want a phone  with this type of feature. I understand you guys have a trash can but what happens if it gets deleted from the trash can? It's gone unless we root our phones and look for different methods and I, really don't want to void my warranty.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Michael78: If you accidentally delete a photo or video, then these can be recovered from the Recycle Bin in the Gallery app within 15 days of being moved there, allowing you plenty of time to restore any files. What I'd suggest is creating regular backups of your Gallery via Samsung Cloud (Settings > Accounts and Backup > Samsung Cloud), or on your PC or Mac via Smart Switch, as this will allow you to restore any images should you lose them.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-backup-my-smartphone-to-my-pc-or-mac/

I hope this helps.
0 Likes
cammii
First Poster
Options
I have an old S7 and there is no recycle button. Can I still retrieve accidentally deleted pics help please
0 Likes