Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to move pictures

(Topic created on: 14-09-2019 05:34 PM)
Roberts62
Apprentice
Options

recently have been unable to move pictures from internal memory to sd card. was ok up to a few weeks ago.  not sure if last update affected it. but cant move or delete things now.

18 REPLIES 18
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Roberts62 

Are you still having this issue? What happens when you try to move or delete a picture? Do you get an error message?

0 Likes
Roberts62
Apprentice
Options
hi. thx for replying. yes have changed photo apps and still same. can delete from camera folder but cannot move to folders that are on my sd card
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Can you move them as individual photos to the SD card and not into folders?

0 Likes
Roberts62
Apprentice
Options
hi. just tried. no exactly the same
Eleanorfxo
First Poster
Options

Mine is exactly the same. I can delete photos, but as soon as I try and move them into different albums, it says 'unable to move' at bottom of the screen. Its driving me insane. 

Hyrulechris
First Poster
Options

Just last night I started to have the same problem.  I have a galaxy s8+ I can't move pics or copy them into other albums. I can still delete them though. Any idea what's causing this? I even force stopped the gallery app, restarted my phone a few times hoping it would fix it and it didnt. Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
ncizt82
First Poster
Options

Same with my S7 Edge. Esp after I install new OS.

0 Likes
LouCM
First Poster
Options
Me too!
0 Likes
Chipfixer54
First Poster
Options

How did you get it fixed in the end as My issues comes and goes and it gets fixed though it is not ftom anything I di.

0 Likes