Support

Open search

Unable to launch Samsung Members app

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

I have an issue with Samsung Members app. I recently got a Galaxy S9. When I start the Members app I press 'Next' on the initial set up. I am then greeted with the message:

'Your service country may change along with related content in the Samsung Members app. This will overwrite previous information'.

After tapping OK I then get the error message:

'Server response error

Server error. Try again later. Status : 400 Error : 4047 Message : Samsung Members Authentication is required'

I have tried to launch the app when connected to wifi and 4G but get the same error. I have tried clearing Cache and Data and even uninstalling and reinstalling the app but I can not get it to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

I'm having same issue I'm in the UK factory reset Samsung flashed my phone and still wont work

Highlighted

Sorry guys, i replied individually to everyone not realising it appeared at the bottom. i cant seem to delete them.

Highlighted

:face-with-rolling-eyes:

Highlighted

I emailed galaxycare@samsung.com to report this issue on my S10. They will ask for a screen shot of the error message and your software information along with the model number/ It took a few days of emails but it is sorted now. they will reconfigure your software

Highlighted

:smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Highlighted

I tried this but it doesn't work. I own a Galaxy A70 (2019). 

Top Liked Authors