Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unable to launch Samsung Members app

(Topic created on: 27-03-2019 08:07 AM)
rew82
Journeyman
Options

I have an issue with Samsung Members app. I recently got a Galaxy S9. When I start the Members app I press 'Next' on the initial set up. I am then greeted with the message:

'Your service country may change along with related content in the Samsung Members app. This will overwrite previous information'.

After tapping OK I then get the error message:

'Server response error

Server error. Try again later. Status : 400 Error : 4047 Message : Samsung Members Authentication is required'

I have tried to launch the app when connected to wifi and 4G but get the same error. I have tried clearing Cache and Data and even uninstalling and reinstalling the app but I can not get it to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Malmond
Student
Options

I'm having same issue I'm in the UK factory reset Samsung flashed my phone and still wont work

0 Likes
Bullfrog12
First Poster
Options

Sorry guys, i replied individually to everyone not realising it appeared at the bottom. i cant seem to delete them.

0 Likes
Bullfrog12
First Poster
Options

:face-with-rolling-eyes:

0 Likes
Bullfrog12
First Poster
Options

I emailed galaxycare@samsung.com to report this issue on my S10. They will ask for a screen shot of the error message and your software information along with the model number/ It took a few days of emails but it is sorted now. they will reconfigure your software

0 Likes
Bullfrog12
First Poster
Options

:smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

0 Likes
akamabsah
First Poster
Options

I tried this but it doesn't work. I own a Galaxy A70 (2019). 

0 Likes
Sonia Chandra
First Poster
Options

Hi there I have Samsung Galaxy A32 and I am facing the same problem. 

Please help me 

0 Likes
Eybeled
First Poster
Options

Dears

I also have the same problem in my samsung members server error try again later . (400).

please assist.

0 Likes
Eybeled
First Poster
Options

Hi, I also have that same issue, can't load samsung members.

0 Likes