Support

Open search

This new update literally sucks

Highlighted
Observer

I agree i just got another one today all these *****s do is ***** up their phones this will probably be the last galaxy i buy im looking into Google pixel these updates move ***** around remove stuff we use and add ***** we don't  need like the add a call feature so i can conference with 2 people is gone i can't set individual text ringtones to to my contacts they obviously don't  beta test these stupid updates and don't get me started on the kill updates way to go Samsung you think your so smart but your just making apple look good tsk tsk 

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi Samsung, I'm tasting (taste) Xiaomi now which has cleaner UI (MIUI oooooeeeeooooeeeooooeeeeoooo). Samsung now, i use as backup phone. Basically I hate the thick fonts and icons on notification shade.. All those colourful and cheap new set of icons - Jony Ive must be laughing. GoodLock 2018 becomes asthecticaly ugly in GoodLock 2019.. Design of RecentApps why must follow iphone.. Lucky I can change w GoodLock.. 

Highlighted
I just got this new update a few days ago. It wreaks. I mostly keep my phone in max power saving mode. With that said I usually get 8 to 10 days on a single charge. With the update in max power saving mode my phone goes down 8 to 10% an hour. I am now having to charge it every day. If I don't plug it in before I go to bed its dead in the morning, even if its fully charged at my bedtime. I have bought a new battery with the same result. I goes down even faster in full power or medium power modes. Not to mention all the other issues this has caused in my apps and setup.

***THIS ISSUE NEEDS TO BE FIXED SAMSUNG.***
In the past few years Samsung had been my go to whenever purchasing electronics when possible.
IF THIS IS NOT FIXED QUICKLY I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING SAMSUNG AGAIN.
I don't really expect them to listen, but it needs to be said.
Highlighted
Apprentice
I absolutely have this same problem. Never can I go a day without recharging. Keep it plugged in mist of the time now.
Highlighted
First Poster

Almost every day I have discovered something else that I now despise about this phone with the new update. It is now ridiculously difficult to figure out some settings. Samsung has completely convinced me that I will never buy another Samsung phone,  and I had planned to assign my current phone to my boy and get a new S10. Not any more, no way.

Highlighted
First Poster

One more thing that totally sucks; in two years I never had to sign in to my Samsung account for anything.  Now, I can't get rid of it. A pop up tells me to sign in multiple times a day, and I can't figure out how to turn it off. Screw you Samsung.

Highlighted
Apprentice

S10 has One UI also lol

Highlighted

Completely agree. They also totally messed up the Farenheit Vs Celcius. I have my settings set for Farenheit, however when I go to the 10 day forecast it automatically reverts to Celsius. Total Frustration. 

Highlighted
Apprentice
My weather app has started doing that also. I am so done with Samsung.
Highlighted
First Poster

Any one find a solution to the browser 

..for instance when I open any links from gmail they look like 2006 browser. Really jumbled and hard to navigate.  Even my own personal sites. Works correctly from Google search bar.  Any help here.  Its driving my nuts!!!!!

Top Liked Authors