Support

Open search

This new update literally sucks

Highlighted
First Poster

I am so angry, I got my S9 literally only a couple of weeks ago, upgraded from an S6, and this update literally makes me want to go back to my S6... everything new about this update is so wrong. I hate the new way the recents are set out, swiping up is so annoying why has that changed, literally nothing was wrong with it before. I hate that the time at the top is on the left now. The notifications on the lock screen are really annoying now, you have to tap the thing to actually see them. I've also noticed that all the passwords that were saved with my fingerprint aren't working anymore, also there is no option for using fingerprint to get onto secret mode on Samsung internet anymore. This new update is the worst Samsung have ever done. I wish they would just revert back to the last update because this one is so cheap looking. Another thing is I quite liked getting rid of the buttons at the bottom and having to swipe up to see them, I don't understand why that's not a possibility anymore. Not to mention you can't turn off the Bixby button anymore, only to one press or two. This update has legitimately ruined my day...

213 REPLIES 213
Highlighted

Screenshot_20200306-191139_Chrome.jpg

This is what I get when I send them my complaint 

Highlighted
Lol of course because they simply don't give a $hit . U need to rollback with odin
Highlighted

where is my hbo go app?

my samsung doesn't know...

Screenshot_20200310-003316_Finder.jpg

Highlighted

I'm thinking this update is so bad I'm thinking to switch back to iPhone.

It feel like bunch of developers just use banaids to cover or satisfy users request for new features. lots of my apps stop working... So frustrating... 😞

@Theswamp wrote:

I completely agree!!

Mine updated last night and it's awful!!! Looks really cheap and amateur. Makes me want to revert back to an iPhone.

Cheers

Alf

Highlighted
It's called rollback with Odin
Highlighted

sure does

Highlighted
First Poster

Agreed.. looks NOTHING like me. Hair choices are extremely limited. In fact the ONLY app I've ever seen where technology decreases from last version. Leave to Samsung to make horrible  get even worse!!!

Highlighted

Still on Oreo here.

Highlighted
Yup me too.. will never convert. Anyone who does is a fool
Highlighted

legit this update from 03/2020 WHY RESET THE AUTOCORRECT AND SHORT CUTS??? I LIKED THAT MY PHONE GOT I CURSE LIKE A SAILOR, HELL IM AN ANIME FAN AND A MEME QUEEN, WE SPELL WRONG PURPOSFULLY, AND MY PHONE KNEW IT THEN BOOM NOW ITS AS DUMB AS A FLIPPHONE.  WTF? WHY? DO YALL NOT KNOW MOST OF US DUCKING HATE AUTO CORRECT. EXACTLY! YOU KNOW WHAT I WANTED TO MEAN, WHYSD YOU MAKE THE A.I. MORE DUMB????

Top Liked Authors