This is easy to follow, and it works. Be patient and follow the directions carefully. I can't believe it worked. I have been tryng to sync these calendars for months! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Suzanne
I have an s9+ and I finally figured out how to do this... what a pain! For some reason without the Samsung mail app installed the Microsoft exchange active sync account type doesnt show up.
1. Download Samsung email app
2. Remove any existing accounts relating to your @outlook.com account from settings->accounts
3. Add an account from the location above and choose Microsoft exchange active sync.
4. Enter your username and password and just accept the defaults. Auto discover will populate the correct settings.
5. Go to Samsung calendar and it will be listed. Takes a few mins to catch up but it definitely works
Indeed, was how I did it. But it also means the mail app is syncing other data, using data and battery, such as emails and possibly contacts.
If you don't intend to use the app for mail then remember to disable all other syncs apart from calandar.
What a pain in the rear.