Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Stuck at Oreo and need XAA version

(Topic created on: 02-01-2021 10:31 PM)
marcospointis
Apprentice
Options

Hello, I need to flash my phone and install the updates, but I can't find the correct region version for my phone, which is XAA (USA Unlocked). Maybe someone knows where to get it? Can't find it at SamMobile, SamFirm or IMEI.info

My version is SM-G965U

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
marcospointis
Apprentice
Options

Very weird, my model was SM-G965U which is the model for all US Carrier based phones. XAA is for Unlocked version of US, which its correspondent model is SM-G965U1. I imported this phone.  Reading forums I found out SM-G965U and SM-G965U1 are pretty much the same, so I searched for a U1 firmware with the updated Android 10 and flashed through Odin, which solved the problem.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Take a look on xdadevelopers.com but be careful when applying a Custom Rom @marcospointis 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Solution
marcospointis
Apprentice
Options

Very weird, my model was SM-G965U which is the model for all US Carrier based phones. XAA is for Unlocked version of US, which its correspondent model is SM-G965U1. I imported this phone.  Reading forums I found out SM-G965U and SM-G965U1 are pretty much the same, so I searched for a U1 firmware with the updated Android 10 and flashed through Odin, which solved the problem.

0 Likes