Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage space running low

(Topic created on: 01-07-2020 08:46 PM)
Victoriap
First Poster
Options

I deleted 4000 pics. Only have amazon, ebay, spotify (no downloaded songs) but still storage saying low. Can anyone advise what other is on this image and how I can delete? Screenshot_20200701-184757_My Files.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Get an SD card and transfer all your images and videos on to that or use Samsung cloud to backup all the data and delete it after
0 Likes
Doodle1
Pioneer
Options
Samsung cloud service is now onedrive for videos,photo storage get 20gb free, can upgrade to 1tb 5.99 or 7.99 6tb...hope this helps..onedrive has biometrics and pin security..
0 Likes
Hikari
Pioneer
Options
Did you try using "Device Care" app? It might give you better overview of what takes the most space on your phone than "Files". I have included screenshot from my Device Care app. There you can see how much space is taken by Games, Secure Folder or Files. I hope this will make it easier for you to navigate to the trash files that take to much space.

Kind Regards
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Victoriap 

My suggestions are >

1. Turn the phone off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phones system files and clear the cache.  No info is lost this way.

If no help....

2. Back up and remove any relevant Sd card and factory reset as a last resort.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes