Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Still didnt get android pie update

(Topic created on: 05-03-2019 10:56 AM)
Naz2
First Poster
Options

I still did not get one ui update. Im using S9 SM-G960f. Is it only me or any others still did not get the update.

51 REPLIES 51
Nickyboy
First Poster
Options
It is I agree, mine has been updated, from what I can tell it seems to be the network that's been slowing it up, it's worth the wait tho
0 Likes
anneedgewitch
Pioneer
Options

@Nickyboy wrote:
It is I agree, mine has been updated, from what I can tell it seems to be the network that's been slowing it up, it's worth the wait tho

You *like* the update?

BespokeDia
First Poster
Options

I haven't received the update either so contacted Samsung and was told I have a non European model S9 and I probably won't receive it! I was gutted and was looking everywhere for a workaround, a lot happier now after reading this. I think I'll wait. 

Cortneyh13
Student
Options
I have a Note 9 that hasn't gotten the pie update either!
0 Likes
anneedgewitch
Pioneer
Options

@Cortneyh13 wrote:
I have a Note 9 that hasn't gotten the pie update either!

You don't want it! Do some checking and read some of the threads here to inform yourself fully before you upgrade. It significantly alters the look and function of your phone, many say for the worse. (I hate it.)

Dave2103
Journeyman
Options

I only just noticed that the 360 surround shot in the camera app has gone! 

ozziecj
Student
Options
If you haven’t got the update you’re lucky it’s *****.
Cortneyh13
Student
Options

You're not the first person to say this. May I ask why it's so terrible? I used to have a Google pixel 2. And the pie software was extremely helpful and easy to use versatile on and on. That's why I was so excited when I heard that we were going to be receiving it.

0 Likes
Cortneyh13
Student
Options

May I ask what you dislike about it so much? I used to have a Google pixel and loved the pi software. It was easy to use versatile  on and on. You're not the first to say how much you dislike the update. Was just hoping to get some feedback as to why

0 Likes
red_ashcroft
Apprentice
Options

IT'S FRIGGIN MARCH ALREADY AND I STILL DON'T HAVE THE UPDATE!

@Naz2 wrote:

I still did not get one ui update. Im using S9 SM-G960f. Is it only me or any others still did not get the update.

0 Likes